Change of Grade Requests

In those rare cases where a faculty member determines that a change of grade is warranted, the request must be submitted and approved by the department chair and school dean. All changes must include specific reasons that support the proposed change. Changes beyond one year require the additional approval of the Academic Standards and Review Committee (ASRC). Students are not permitted to complete or submit additional work after a term/semester concludes in an effort to improve a grade, unless the original grade was an "I" (incomplete). Changes to grades after a student has graduated will not be considered.