Educational Leadership Doctorate - Higher Education Track (HE.EdD)
|EDD-702||Adult Development and Transformative Learning 1||3|
|EDD-706||Learning Through Experience: Individuals and Organizations 1||3|
|EDD-710||Leadership, Diversity and Equity 1||3|
|EDD-712||International Leadership Models 1||3|
|EDD-720||Contemporary Issues in Education 1||3|
|EDD-722||Leading Digital Learning and Innovation in Education: Empowered Learners and Organizations 1||3|
|EDD-750||Advanced Program Analysis 1||3|
|EDD-752||Advanced Quantitative Research 1||3|
|EDD-756||Advanced Qualitative Research 1||3|
|EDD-760||Dynamic Leadership in Higher Education 1||3|
|EDD-762||Governance in Higher Education 1||3|
|EDD-764||Higher Education Law and Policy 1||3|
|EDD-766||Higher Education in the United States 1||3|
|EDD-768||Higher Education Finance 1||3|
|EDD-801||Research Design 1||1-3|
|EDD-802||Writing for Professional Publication 1||1-3|
|EDD-803||Design-Based Research 1||1.5-3|
|EDD-804||Analyzing and Interpreting Data 1||1-3|
All courses must be completed with a 'B' or better.
1. Master’s degree: All applicants must have an earned master’s degree in education, business, or related field. Official transcripts are required from each institution in which bachelor’s and master’s level credits were earned.
2. Grade Point Average: Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 3.25 out of 4, in a nationally accredited Master’s Program.
3. Standardized Test Scores or Scores: Applicants must provide evidence of having taken the Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical writing tests of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) within the last five years.
4. Resume/Curriculum Vitae: A current resume/curriculum vita should outline the applicant’s educational background, employment history, professional activities, and other activities that provide support for admission.
5. Two letters of recommendation: These letters should address the applicant’s readiness for doctoral study.
6. Personal statement: This two-page essay should describe the applicant's preparation for study in the program and personal objectives for graduate study.