EdD Educational Leadership
|EDD-702||Adult Development and Transformative Learning||3|
|EDD-706||Learning Through Experience: Individuals and Organizations||3|
|EDD-710||Leadership, Diversity and Equity||3|
|EDD-712||International Leadership Models||3|
|EDD-714||Leadership and Change||3|
|EDD-716||Practicum in Executive Leadership||3|
|EDD-720||Contemporary Issues in Education||3|
|EDD-721||Education Law and Policy P-12||3|
|EDD-722||Leading Digital Learning and Innovation in Education: Empowered Learners and Organizations||3|
|EDD-724||Organizational Leadership Theory and Research||3|
|EDD-750||Advanced Program Analysis||3|
|EDD-754||Leadership and Assessment||3|
|EDD-802||Writing for Professional Publication in Education||3|
|EDD-804||Analyzing and Interpreting Data||3|
- All applicants must have an earned master’s degree in education, business, or related field. Official transcripts are required from each institution in which bachelor’s and master’s level credits were earned.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.25 out of 4, in a nationally accredited Master’s Program.
- Applicants must provide evidence of having taken the Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical writing tests of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) within the last five years. Other exams may be considered.
- A current resume/curriculum vitae should outline the applicant’s educational background, employment history, professional activities, and other activities that provide support for admission.
- Two letters of recommendation addressing the applicant’s readiness for doctoral study.
- A two-page personal statement describing the applicant's preparation for study in the program and personal objectives for graduate study.
- Candidates may be selected for an interview by one or more members of the advisory board to determine the candidate’s level of interest, aptitude, and career goals.
- At or near the time of their interview, candidates may be asked to provide an onsite writing sample to be evaluated by the admission committee.