Learning Disabilities Teacher-Consultant Post-Master's Endorsement
|Requirements (24 credits)|
|EDS-532||Physiological Aspects of Learning||3|
|EDS-538||Special Education Law||3|
|EDS-550||Learning Theories and Applications in Educational Settings||3|
|EDS-537||Collaborating with Families, Students, and Professionals in Community and Educational Settings||3|
|EDS-568||Advanced Instructional Methods in Special Education||3|
|EDS-570||Assessment and Curricula Interventions and Strategies||3|
|EDS-590||Diagnosis and Correction of Learning Disabilities||3|
|EDS-610||Internship in Learning Disabilities Teacher-Consultant||3|
- Applicant must possess a master’s degree.
- Applicant must hold a standard New Jersey or out-of-state instructional certificate.
- Students applying for the LDTC endorsement must submit a letter from their administrator stating that they have three (3) years of full-time teaching experience in a public or a NJ-approved private school for students with disabilities.
- Applicant must submit two letters of recommendation related to the applicant’s competence for this graduate program and professional work.
- Applicant must submit an essay of 500 words or more explaining why applicant wishes to pursue a Learning Disabilities Teacher-Consultant endorsement.
- Applicant must have a satisfactory overall GPA per state requirements (see New Jersey Department of Education for details).
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts.