Student (Biographical) Data

Any currently enrolled student whose biographical data (e.g., name, address, or Social Security number) has changed must inform the Office of the Registrar in writing. Requests for name or Social Security number changes must be accompanied by legal documentation. Biographical information is not changed for previously enrolled students; alumni should contact the Office of Alumni Affairs to report biographical changes.