Graduates: Taking Courses at Another Institution

Matriculated students who are accepted for graduate work at Monmouth University are expected to complete all remaining course work at Monmouth University. They may not take courses elsewhere for transfer credit without specific prior approval by the graduate program director, the Director of Graduate Studies, and the Registrar. If permission is granted, in order to accept the credits as transfer, the grade must be no less than a “B”.