Graduate Developmental Courses

Graduate students may request permission to take a Monmouth University undergraduate course while enrolled as a graduate student at the University. Graduate students who need to make this request should do so using their student e-FORMS account, which is accessible through the student portal, myMU. Please note that undergraduate courses carry no graduate credit and will be listed on the graduate transcript with a grade earned, but no credits. The undergraduate course will not be included as part of the graduate academic program nor will it be included with the graduate grade point average.