Change of Degree or Certificate Program

Students who wish to change their major should seek the advice of the program director of the proposed new graduate program and make themselves familiar with requirements of the new major. Once the student decides which program they would like to change to, he or she should apply for admission to the new graduate program, being sure to include all of the appropriate or required documents with their application.