M.B.A. with a Concentration in Finance (BU.BF.MBA)
|Foundation Requirements (21 credits)|
|BM-510||Business Analysis, Research and Communication||3|
|BK-520||Foundations of Marketing Management||1.5|
|BM-517||Introduction to Management||1.5|
|BM-518||Introduction to Statistics||3|
|BM-519||Production and Operations Management||3|
|Core Requirements (21 credits)|
|BA-610||Accounting for Managers||3|
|BM-613||Managing and Leading in Organizations||3|
|BM-660||Corporate Governance and Organizational Ethics||3|
|Concentration Requirements (15 credits)|
|or BF-650||International Finance|
|Select three of the following:||9|
Business Economics (BE) 600-Level Special Topics Class
Business Finance (BF) 600-Level Special Topics Class
|Financial Markets and Risk Management|
- Possession of a four-year baccalaureate degree and with a minimum GPA of 2.75 and either:
- GMAT1,2,3 or
- CPA or CFA licensure.
- Possession of a four-year baccalaureate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.5 2.
- Possession of a four-year baccalaureate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 3 and three years full time work experience.
- Possession of a Master’s or Doctoral degree (MS, MD, JD, PhD, EdD, etc.).
- Completion of MA117 & MA118 or their equivalents with a grade or "C" or higher.
Applicants must also provide:
- Current résumé.
- Essay explaining why the applicant wishes to pursue this graduate program (500 words or less).
- Two letters of recommendation (optional)
The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) will be considered as a substitute for the GMAT on an equivalent basis. LSAT or Engineering certification exams (FE, PE, SE, PS, FS) may be considered in place of the GMAT.
The GMAT will be waived for any applicant with a 3.5 or greater GPA
The GMAT will be waived for any applicant with a GPA of 3.0 or greater and 3 years of full time work experience.