- The Application for Admission should be completed in full, signed, and returned to the Office of Admission Processing. To obtain an application for admission, contact the Office of Admission Processing at 800-543-9671, apply online or through the Common Application. A nonrefundable application fee is requested with the application.
- The secondary school of the applicant should forward an official transcript to the Office of Admission Processing.
- Official SAT or ACT score reports should be submitted. Test results may be either included on the official transcript provided by the applicant’s secondary school or may be forwarded to Monmouth directly by the testing service. Monmouth University’s code number for the SAT is 002416. The ACT code is 2571.
- At least one letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or counselor is requested.
- An essay should be submitted by all freshman applicants.
- Applicants who have satisfactorily completed the General Educational Development (GED) test in lieu of high school graduation should request that an official score report be sent directly to the Monmouth University Office of Admission Processing. The scores can be obtained by calling the New Jersey Department of Education’s GED Program at 609-777-1050.
- All matriculating undergraduate students must complete the required medical forms prior to registration. Instructions on how to submit medical forms will be forwarded to students for completion by their physician after the enrollment deposit is received by the University. All required immunizations must meet current University policies.