M.A. in Addiction Studies
|Requirements (33 credits)|
|PC-505||Mental Health Counseling||3|
|PC-510||Community Mental Health||3|
|PC-525||Theories of Counseling||3|
|PC-540||Introduction to Alcohol and Drug Abuse||3|
|PC-542||Treatment of Alcohol and Drug Abuse||3|
|PC-544||Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counseling||3|
|PC-546||Substance Awareness in the Schools||3|
|PC-595||Professional Counseling Practicum||3|
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree with a 3.0 overall GPA.
- Two completed Monmouth University Professional Counseling recommendation forms.
- Twelve credits in Psychology or closely related field (including courses in personality theory, statistics, abnormal psychology, and research methods).
- Narrative (four to five pages, double spaced) in response to the questions outlined on the Admission Application Essay Form.
- Participation in a group interview.