Graduate Certificate in Accounting (MBA.BA.GR.C)
|Requirements (24 credits)|
|BA-610||Accounting for Managers||3|
|BA-632||Business Income Tax||3|
|BA-634||Selected Topics in Financial Accounting||3|
|BA-636||Advanced Accounting Topics||3|
|BA-638||Auditing Practices and Cases||3|
|Select six additional credits from BA-600+ courses||6|
- Possession of a four-year baccalaureate degree and with a minimum GPA of 2.75 and either:
- GMAT1,2,3 or
- CPA or CFA licensure.
- Possession of a four-year baccalaureate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.5 2.
- Possession of a four-year baccalaureate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 3 and three years full time work experience.
- Possession of a Master’s or Doctoral degree (MS, MD, JD, PhD, EdD, etc.).
Applicants must also provide:
- Current résumé.
- Essay explaining why the applicant wishes to pursue this graduate program (500 words or less).
- Two letters of recommendation (optional)
The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) will be considered as a substitute for the GMAT on an equivalent basis. LSAT or Engineering certification exams (FE, PE, SE, PS, FS) may be considered in place of the GMAT.
The GMAT will be waived for any applicant with a 3.5 or greater GPA
The GMAT will be waived for any applicant with a GPA of 3.0 or greater and 3 years of full time work experience.